Monday, November 17, 2014

Monday Morning Rambling

I start work in a few minutes, but all I can think about is this weekend.  I can't wait to get out of town. I've been looking forward to this mini trip for a while now.

There are many places within California I would like to visit and the Metro Hotel, Petaluma CA is one of them.  That is where I will be this weekend. I'm pretty excited. I have never stayed in Petaluma, though I think I have traveled through it a couple of times.  Before the hotel we will be visiting my favorite park in San Francisco, John McLaren Park. I haven't been there in a while and miss it very much.  After the park we will be going to the Dickens Fair which I have never been. So, two firsts this coming weekend.  Again...Super excited for this adventure!

Can you tell I'm excited? Maybe a little...

So here is my song for the week.  No surprise, right? You gotta love the 80's and the weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...