Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Day 1: Project 365, 30 Day Challenges & so on.

I have decided to retry the Project 365. One picture everyday of the year. So my submission for Jan 1, 2013 is a photo of me.  I will be posting the Project 365 on Instagram (@justanotherlisaperez) and Tumblr. The Tumblr link is on the right side of your screen under My Other Hangouts.

 I am also doing a 30 day challenge again. For the month of january I will take a photo of myself everyday. Mostly head shots, but all will be of me in some way. I am hoping to find enough challenges to do one each month.  I'm pretty excited about it. If I have to I will make up challenges. Hey, you never know, someone else may use it.

I didn't do anything today. I woke up around noon, took a nice long shower, ate, and thats about it. I was online for a bit, but nothing came of the day. It's 11:00 pm and I was unproductive today.  The rest of the week will be busy, so it's cool that I took today off. Well at least I think so.  Well that is all for tonight. I just wanted to post my day 1 photo.  Good night.

~Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Rest is good, especially when you know you have busy days ahead of you. Missed you at Frozen Bun Run this year. No crazy drinking this time. :)

    ReplyDelete

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...