Sunday, January 6, 2013

Project 365: Week one.


The first week of Project 365 is pretty random. I will do better at keeping up with my Year of Self and taking photos that go with it. Some days I may just want to share something I like.  So here is week one. Enjoy!

Day 1 of 30 & 365. Started the year off with a mug shot
Day 2 of 30 & 365. I was to lazy to find another reason to take a picture.

Day 3 of 365. I figured out I could write on my Polaroids. HELL YA! Oh and that's the coffee mug I bought at the 99 cents store. I needed one for school. I removed the zebra print but haven't found something to replace it yet.  








Day 4 of 365. Samantha and her friend Hailey planted some veggies. I got some radishes and boy were they spicy, I didn't know they were supposed to be like that.  I am hoping to grow my own veggies starting this Spring.









Day 5 of 365. Made myself a Blog journal for notes & ideas.











Day 6 of 365. I have too many boxes of stuff. I need to find a place to put my new Panini Press & Cake Pop maker. Then I should sell some of my books.  A good way to de-clutter my home and relieve some stress.










No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...