Saturday, January 12, 2013

Project 365: Week 2

Random photo taken of the clouds. :)
  This week was very busy. School started & I have a lot of work this time. I am taking math, Advanced Excel, & Medisoft.  If you don't know what Medisoft is, well it's the program they use to put your info into the system at the Doctors office or Hospital. Not all use the exact program I am using but I'm learning the basics right now. YAY! It's not really hard, but tedious work. Every tiny detail has to be correct or everything is wrong. It's a pain in the butt I tell ya, but I like doing the work. It's a bit of a challenge for me & I like that.

  We 3 became ill midweek & stayed home from school one day. A stomach bug is going around & of course we caught it. Samantha was sent home early & she was so kind to share her cooties.

  As I was looking at my blog when I was revamping it again. I noticed that I had 2 pictures for each day. How silly, I am using my 30 day challenges as part of my Project 365, so there only needs to be one photo. DUH! So now when I share the photos you will see Day _ of 30/ _ of 365- ... Psshhh How did I not think of this before starting?

Day 7 of 30/365- First day of my second session at school. It was freezing that morning. I caught the 7:30 bus instead of the 6:30. I didn't want to get out of bed.
 Day 8 of 30/365- Sitting at my desk trying to read, highlight, & take notes for my classes. I was getting a little bored.
Day 9 of 30/365- I stayed home from school because I wasn't feeling well. I decided to attempt to clean & reorganize my room. I got rid of some stuff & have a bag of things to bring to school to share with classmates.  I'm not done with all the cleaning yet, hopefully tomorrow.
Day 10 of 30/365-  Went home early because I started feeling ill as the day went on. I made the mistake of having a soda & the carbonation didn't sit well with me. The bus was filled with weirdos at 2:30. I'll have to remember not to get on the bus at that time again.







Day 11 of 365- No Self Portrait. The day was so busy that I forgot to take one. So here is a crappy photo of the random hail from that night.

Day 12 of 30/365- Fresh out of the shower & about to blog. I'm still working on my room. I'm not rushing because then i'll just shove things back in boxes. I want to get rid of the boxes so I really need to look through everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...