Saturday, January 19, 2013

Project 365 week 3

This week was busy & then my friends daughter ran off for 36 hours but made it home safely. Samantha finished her cell project already, so we're good with that.  I'm making cabbage soup this weekend for the first time. Besides that my week was boring. 
Day 13 of  30/365- Samantha & I went to Somersville Towne Center to do a little shopping. 


 Day 14 of 30/365- Brrr it's cold in my house. I kept my scarf on until I went to bed.
Day 15 of 30/365- Trying to avoid the odd people on the bus. i just kept my head down acting like I didn't see them.












Day 16 of 30/365- I couldn't sleep. wasted 2 hours trying to calm my mind. bleh 

Day 18 of 30/365- It was warm enough for me to take off the gloves and scarf.  Plus it's Friday! Yay










Day 19 o 30/365- Slow day. Heading to Walmart (only because I have a gift card) to pick up a few things, then work on my room. Tomorrow the dinning room become my craft room :)

*Update 5:48: I bought all the Harry Potter movies at Walmart. YES! Movie Marathon night & the cabbage soup is simmering. It's gonna be a good night. 

1 comment:

  1. Lookin' pretty cold there, buddy. LOL! I'm starting class Mon and Wed, but Mon is a holiday. Coffee that day, if you aren't busy?

    ReplyDelete

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...