Thursday, January 3, 2013

Taking Notes & Making Plans

The list making has begun again. I'm finding some great blogging, project 365, and 30 day challenge ideas.  Self improvement plans in the making I tell ya. My revised resolution/goal blog is coming along nicely. Lots of good things coming my way. I think, haha.

Today I noticed that I need to redo my passwords for many websites I used to frequent. I also need to reorganize my notebooks and put all blogging stuff into one book. Yes, I still use a notebook instead of the computer. There's something wonderful about writing it down on paper. Though I do feel that I will have a digital form of all my websites and passwords so I won't forget this time. I also use a notebook for my Facebook games. I know you are judging me, it's okay.

School starts again on Monday. I am so ready to go back. I just need to get my house cleaned up and my desk organized before Sunday night. Pfft who am I kidding, I'll come home Monday night and be irritated cause I didn't get it done.  I think it's time to go get warm and cuddle with my favorite guy.  Isn't he cute?

My cuddle buddy Ralph

No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...