Saturday, January 26, 2013

I'm Getting Bored but....

      This week went by fast, at least it feels that way for me. I feel as if nothing was accomplished. I haven't had a chance to work on a project all week. I haven't been able to clean my house the way I like it, and I need to do laundry. GAH! Tomorrow is going to be busy. I did sleep in today, which is why nothing got done. I think I needed that extra sleep because I feel more energetic. It could be that I masturbated twice today too. I haven't done that in a while. I guess I needed that too, ha ha.
      There is less than a week left in this month. I will be changing to a new 30 Day Challenge. February is my sewing challenge. I will work on a variety of sewing projects every day. I am thinking thirty minutes to an hour a day should be good. I will go into more detail later in the week.
      So lets get on with my boring photos...


Day 20/365: Making lists & plans for future blogs. Also planning out my sewing projects so I can complete them in time.









Day 21 of 30/365: I wore my favorite shirt to school today.











Day 22 of 30/365: Chomping on some yummy french bread I bought at Safeway. I ate the whole thing and even wrote a blog about it.






Day 23 of 30/365: Just a little bored.











Day 24 of 30/365: Ignoring all the crazies on the bus again. Today some guy smelled like urine & kept trying to talk to everyone.










Day 25 of 30/365: Super bored & tired. I couldn't sleep but I couldn't mentally function. Ugh, I hate those nights.










Day 26 of 30/365: My hair is having issues. I think it's time to get a trim & maybe some bangs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...