Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Song Challenge days 22 & 23

Day 22: Listen to a song somebody under the age of 10 recommends:


Justin Beiber: Boyfriend. I can't say I'm a fan, but I do respect him & his work. This performance at the Billboard Awards was pretty good. This is also the song my mini me is dancing to with her Hip Hop Dance class. What got me liking any of his songs is when i saw the Jollibee dancing video. Now every time I hear Baby I imagine the Jollibee Mascot dancing.

GO JOLLIBEE GO GO !!

Day 23: Listen to a song somebody over the age of 50 recommends:


Brand new key, pair of roller skates by Melanie. I chose this video cause I love the fact it is a home made music video from the 70s.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...