Thursday, May 24, 2012

Day 24: Things I want to say to 5 different people.



SM- Thank you for becoming a big brother to me. For helping when i needed it even when I swore I didn't. For bringing me into the crazy yet awesome family you have.

RS- Thank you for becoming my friend all over again. For having the girly gossips and introducing your daughter to mine. They have become great friends. You are a sister to me and I appreciate all that you do.

JS- Thank you for for becoming my friend when we both thought it was so much less and didn't expect anything to come from it.. We have great conversations. I enjoy your different yet similar views on life. You make me laugh, keep me thinking, and it's fun to listen to you sing while you play guitar.

RC- You came into my life for a reason, to show me love, even if only for a season, and heart ache (you were the Karma that knocked me down as low as I could go). Through all that I still love you and you will always be in my heart... for a lifetime.

VV- Thank you fro being my twin. Thank you for being a great sister and my best kidnapper when I needed it. I love our conversations, they always make me laugh. You keep me in good spirits.


To you all, Thank you for being there when I needed you most. Even if it was the wrong time, the wrong reason, or just doing wrong. You have made my life worth living.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...