Thursday, May 24, 2012

10 things about me people don't really expect.


I'll find a way to disappoint you :)



1. I'm lazy- Though I would rather lie in bed all day watching movies and getting fat, I don't because I'm a mother and I want a better life than we have now. I try to get some lazy time in any chance i get.

Which is why....

2. 1/2 the people I know don't expect me to know anything- Yeah they think I'm as smart as a fictitious dumb blonde.

3. 1/2 the people I know don't expect me to do anything stupid- I don't know as much as you think I know, but I'm not as dumb as that blonde in #2 .. Trust me, I've done stupid things more than I would like to admit.

4. Some people don't expect me to be a friendly person. I'm always being told that others (who don't know me) say I am stuck up or snobby. I try not to come off as that but if I don't know you why should I be all up in your face saying with a big smile. I'm nice and say hello, how are you or just smile.

5.People don't expect me to be polite or nice (goes with #4)- People assume that because I live in the projects that I have a "ghetto" attitude. I'm not 100% sure what  "ghetto" attitude is but I am sure if I need to show you one I can bring it. I can go on and on with this topic, but i'll be nice and leave it here.

6. Certain people don't expect me to finish school- Oh trust me honey I will graduate one day with my Masters. I guarantee that!

7. This goes with #6. Certain people don't expect me to have a career.- I will someday, haha It's harder these days to get a job. I have friends with their BS and that just got laid off and can't find work. It sucks. I promise you I will find one worth keeping.

8. Some people think I'm strong. They don't expect to see my weak side, ever. Those people are amazing and such good friends.

but....

9. When pushed just enough, you will see how strong, how evil, and how much I will fight for what I believe in. certain people don't expect me to fight back, but I will and then some.

10. Most people I know don't expect me to better myself at all. - Well I say FUCK YOU!


No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...