Friday, May 11, 2012

Day 11: Relationships.

Today's challenge is: My current relationship, if single discuss how single life is. 

Yeah I sleep around, even upside down, or on the floor :)  

This is were I am supposed to cry about how I HATE being single and I am so jealous of all the "pretty" girls who have boyfriends.  Bitch about all the exs who did me wrong and say how I hate men. NOT GONNA HAPPEN!
Yes I am single, I have been single for about one year and nine months. I even celebrate the anniversary of the day I was dumped by getting drunk, eating way too much junk food and crying. Just kidding, I only did that a few times. I believe I've said it before, but this is the longest i have ever been single. I used to be a serial dater, I had a new boyfriend pretty quick after a break up. Yeah i know I'm pitiful, we'll all get over it eventually. I used to think being single was a curse and if i was single no one loved me. Now... I don't care cause no one loves me anyway. All that matters is that I love myself. There are days i don't like myself, but i still love me.
The hardest part about being single is my guy friends. Having a single female friend does not mean she will be more than happy to fuck you. Well i guess I can only speak for myself. I'm tired of being called a Bitch or stuck up because I won't put out. You'll just have to go rub one out cause I'm not to blame for your blue balls. Besides the douche friends it's not too bad being single, though I do miss cuddling and making out. Yeah, yeah I like kissing. I miss having movie dates. I miss regular sex sessions, masturbation just isn't the same. My ex and I still fool around (his words) from time to time. I also had something going on with a friend, but that is done and I think he has a girlfriend now. None of it was on a regular though. Oh well, I'll just cuddle with Ralph and watch movies alone at home.
I feel that there is a grass is always greener thought whether you are single or in a relationship. You miss certain things from each lifestyle, so you have to find a happy medium whether you are in a relationship or not. I'm in no rush to be in a relationship, and i have this anti-marriage thought in my head a lot now. Soon I know it will become an anti-relationship thought. I made a promise and some serious relationship goals when I was 25. My deadline was my 35th birthday and that is 50 days away. I didn't accomplish what I wanted, almost, but almost doesn't count.  Should I keep my promise to myself on my 35th birthday?

Here's Ralph, waiting for me to get in bed. LOL 

P.S. I wonder how many people took that first photo the wrong way... Ha


No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...