Thursday, May 10, 2012

Song Challenge Day 10: Favorite Genre


I have more than one favorite so I will pick a song from each.

Rock/metal/Nu metal (whatever you want to call it)


Limp Bizkits Gold Cobra Album happens to be one of my favorite. Then again I haven't heard a song from them I don't like. Plus Fred Durst is so sexy. I would love to spend a day with him :)

Rap



Tupac was a great rapper, business man, and philosopher. R.I.P. 

80's



Madonna was a huge influence on me growing up. Her ' I don't give a fuck what others think' attitude help mold me into the crazy chick I am today. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...