Thursday, May 3, 2012

30 Day Challenge Day 3

Day 3 Blog Challenge: What Kind of Person Attracts You?

I'm not sure if this question is what kind of person am I attracted to or what kind of people do I attract. Either way I think it's the same answer. I attract and am attracted to a variety of people. Mostly people who love to laugh and can make me laugh till I cry. People who aren't afraid to be themselves. I love honesty and I can say the friends I have now (mostly men) are a riot. I love their crude, perverted honesty and they don't get hurt feelings so damn easy. They know how to take a joke and can dish out some funny shit themselves. I love people who keep me on my toes and make me say WTF? LOL!! I love when people have stories to tell. Smart asses are my thing I guess. It seems that they are what I attract the most. Then again I wonder if being a smart ass is just a way of life these days. I have noticed when it comes to women friends I attract a lot of complainers, or are most women like that? I don't have a lot of female friends and the ones that I do have are a lot like me. Though I may think and behave more like a guy than they do (minus the lesbians...lol). There are times I attract people who are clingy, jealous, stalking, emotional wrecks. Most men I have dated were clingy and jealous. One was very controlling and abusive. One was very smart (and a smart ass), always kept me thinking, and we had great conversations. But those relationships are over. I am still friends with the last guy.
Now if you want to know what I am attracted to in physically, well I am not that picky either though I do have preferences (which I will not mention). For me its about personality mostly, because the beautiful people are not always the best, and the so called "ugly" people are not worthless like society says they are. Give me the band geek, computer nerd, or loner over the popular, perfect, attention seekers any day.
I think this answered the question.

This guy, Fred Durst, is damn sexy and he's smart too.




Day 3 Music Challenge: Listen to a song that has it's title with your favorite animal in it


Stay Cats: Stray Cat Strut. One of my favorite songs from my childhood as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...