Saturday, May 12, 2012

Things I want to say to an ex

Day 12 of the Blog Challenge:

1:36 am - I don't know what to say to you right now.

It's 8:27 pm and I still not sure what to say. Mostly because I feel I have already said it in letters, emails, notes, postcards, and journals. I feel like i am bashing your head in with my feelings. All i know right now is that i am  thankful for the time I had with you and that we are still friends. I wish for you happiness and love beyond anything i could  have ever given you. You deserve far better than you let yourself have. i wish you would stop the self hate and insecurities. You are a great man, you just need to believe it.

Though sometimes I wonder if it's an act just to see what i will say or do. You like doing that to me, seeing what reaction you can get.  But, I don't really think it is... LOVE yourself, and I know you will find love, you are worth it, and deserve it. I hope you find a nice girl, get married and have babies soon. I think that's what you are looking for, what you want. Even if  you won't tell me. It's okay, I just want to see you happy.  For now I will leave it here. You know all the things I have said before. Maybe someday i will revise this, maybe I wont.

and now i wait for the text about this blog. I know its coming, *sigh*




No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...