Sunday, May 27, 2012

Blog Challenge days 25-28



Day 25: 10 Ways to win My heart. (Do I have to talk about this?)

01. Be sincere 
02. Don't be clingy or jealous
03. Dance with me
04. Buy me flowers (Sunflower, Anemone, Belladonna, and Dahlia are my favorites) 
05.  Cook dinner with me
06. be silly with me
07. Love to read
08. Love to watch movies
09. Have great communication skills (talk to me) 
10.  Be yourself.

I didn't like this and I feel uncomfortable telling you.  

Day 26: My religious beliefs

I was somewhat raised Roman Catholic. I believe in GOD, Jesus, and all that jazz. I believe in all religions and that they all have a purpose. I'll leave it there or this blog will turn ugly and angry. I don't want that to happen.

Day 27: Talk about my siblings.

I have 3 sisters. Cristy, Jessica, and Melanie. Melanie is the only one that does not have children. Cristy is the only one married. They all live out of California because they moved to Michigan in 1996, then Cristy stayed in Michigan while everyone else moved to Nebraska, and now my parents moved back to Michigan but Jessica and Melanie stayed in Nebraska. So we are all spread out. We will all be together this Christmas for the first time in YEARS! It will be the first time I meet my nieces and nephew. 

Day 28: The month you were happiest this year and why

I would have to say March. That's when I went  to San francisco, got to stay at a hotel for free, went to the zoo, Had HELLA birthdays in 1 week (March 12-19)  had a wedding at my house with a 4 day bbq/party.  It was awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...