Sunday, May 27, 2012

Song Challenges Days 25-27

I'm supposed to be doing this daily, but my kids have been sick and then we got super busy. GAH, so glad this month is almost over.

Day 25: Listen to a holiday related song


I actually love this song and play the hell out of it every year.

Day 26: Listen to a song you hate


This song was okay at first, and I mean just okay. Then some weird guy i went on a blind date with decided it would be sweet to dedicate this damn song to me on Kat Country 103. It just so happens that my mom and sisters were also listening ( we were cleaning house) and they laughed their asses off. I was so pissed and not at my family, but at this guy being all mushy on the radio like that, bleh.

Day 27: Listen to an artist that starts with the letter of your first pets name. Roscoe was my doggies name.



No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...