Sunday, May 6, 2012

Day 6: the person I like and why

30 Day Blog Challenge Day 6: The person you like and why you like them.



I am guessing the Challenge writer is talking about some I would have a crush on or like for more than a friend. Well I don't really like anyone at the moment and when I do I won't tell anyone. I have made a rule for myself. I will not allow myself to show any interest beyond friendship to anyone. That I need not allow my emotions to rule my actions. I'm still working on it. I think having a little crush is okay, it's easy to snap out of those, but no lovey dovey shit. That's when people get hurt, mostly me. So, it's not allowed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...