Saturday, May 19, 2012

30 Day Blog Challenge Days 14-18



Day 14- Something disgusting you do.
Do you really want to know this? No I don't think you do. Well I have this THING about paying close attention to my menstrual cycle. So close i take note of the bloods consistency, clotting, color, odor, and frequency of changing products. I do this because I have had serious health problems due to an odd cycle. So i keep track of every detail so I can discuss any changes or issues with my doctor. I used to write all the info down on a calendar, then i switched to google/yahoo calendar and now I have an app on my phone. I even keep track of when I take my pill and have sex (including masturbation). Sex and/or masturbation can help with menstrual problems. The pill has also helped me in a big way.  The app I use is called  ovuview. You can get it for Google or Android.



Day 15- The best thing to happen to you this week.
Hhmmm The best thing was I got a lot more done than I thought I would. Did some tossing out of crap I don't need. Took apart some furniture and all I have left to do is move the desk upstairs. I also got some pictures of a handsome guy sent to me in a text. Those made my week for sure. Though I will not share them with you and they are not even nude. Just my guy friend looking for a new pair of glasses and asking for my opinion.  Besides that my week was the usual.



Day 16- 3 things you are proud of about your personality.
#1~ My weirdness. I love being unusual and odd. It's fun and keeps people on their toes
#2~ Friendliness. I can talk to just about anyone and carry a pretty damn good conversation too. I love to meet new people, but i put myself in danger by talking to strangers. I'm surprised I was never kidnapped as a child.
#3~ Openness. This too can be dangerous for me. I have a boundary issue (meaning I have none) and am willing to talk about almost anything. So people try to take advantage of me or think I'm a horrible person because i am not afraid to speak my mind.
If you combine all this, you get trouble. haha just kidding I'm not that bad.



Day 17- Things that make you scared.
Clowns terrify me. I don't really know why but they do. There is something about them that makes me cringe. It was so hard to find a clown pic to use for this blog. I actually started getting ill and thought i was going to have a panic attack. I am also scared of the unknown (as in noises). I hate when things go bump in the night because then I can't sleep and every little noise freaks me out. That's all I'm telling you.




Day 18- Disrespecting parents.
This one is complicated. If you really think about it every generation was considered to have kids that were disrespectful to their parents and/or elders. Every generation swears their kids were worse. i would like to say kids these days are the worst, but i think society as a whole has become disrespectful. Everyone expects it but doesn't want to gibe it. Respect is earned and you earn it by being an example on how to be respectful.


No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...