Friday, May 4, 2012

30 Day Blog Challenge Day 4: what do you wear to bed?

To be honest NOTHING...

I do have some PJs but they are more like lounging/ house clothes because I can't walk around naked all the time. I actually need new PJs. I want at least one pair of those cool footy PJs everyone has. They are so cute.

These ones are at Macys
 Hell yeah I would wear these things. Though I prefer mens pajama pants. They are so comfy and come in plaid or nice flannel styles. I don't always want girly PJs, but I have thought about maybe going old school and making my own 2 piece sets. The quality of clothes these days are horrible. I understand you must make them to not last so we have to buy more in order for you to make a fabulous profit. I really think it would be better for me to make some clothes myself. I know Joann's Fabrics has some traditional patterns and some cute modern ones including the mens pajama pants I like. YAY!

Now seriously I prefer to sleep in the nude. I like the feel of the sheets and blankets on my skin. Plus sometime PJs get all in a bunch and you wake up and have to adjust your clothes. No thank you. Sometimes in the summer I will sleep in panties and a tank top. Maybe I could buy some underoos. Now that would be cool. I'd wear them all the time.

Damn, the 80s were awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...