Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Music Challenge Day 9: SHOUT OUTS INSTEAD!

30 day music challenge day 9: Listen to a song from a genre you hate. 




I cannot think of a genre that I HATE. So instead of playing music i'm supposed to hate, I will share some songs that I like from a few local musicians.





Song #1 J-Ward (from Many Different Concepts) - No Vacancies


You can find music from Many Different Concepts HERE and go LIKE J-Wards page on Facebook.


Song #2 DEADDOWNHERE - There's Science in the Escape


DEADDOWNHERE is a project between Dan Ciuffini & Josh Stirling (aka Dirty Red)
You can find more music by Josh Stirling (aka Dirty Red) HERE & you can LIKE his page on Facebook.

Song #3 Ricky Mena - Laser Lights


I know I just blogged about this guy Ricky Mena but I love this song. Go LIKE his page on Facebook.

I guess that is all for now....Maybe I'll post pics of tits & ass later. haha Good evening kids.

xoxo,

Mizz Lisa







No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...