Friday, May 18, 2012

30 day Song Challenge Days 14-18

Day 14- Watch music video that came out the year you were born. 


Elton John is AWESOME!

Day 15- Create an idea for a music video for your favorite song.

I have no idea how to create an idea for a music video. i swear all my creative energy was sucked out of me by my mini me when I was making her, molding her into a mini human. She absorbed my artistic youth while she grew in my belly.

Day 16- Listen to a mash-up of two songs you never heard of.

I love Bollywood!!

Day 17- Listen to any song.


Arden Cho has a lovely voice. Please follow her HERE on youtube

Day 18- Try to go all day without hearing any music. 

I didn't even try. My ringtone is a weird beeping noise and I didn't really have time to listen to the radio or Itunes. So woo hoo.  I even sorta cheated and had all the songs above picked out last week so all I would have to do is post them. Aww yeah I win!! hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...