Friday, February 14, 2014

Of All The Days

I'm laughing and crying at the same time I tell ya.

I had a very hard time sleeping last night.  I am sexually frustrated to the point of pain and tears.  My body aches, I have blue ovaries from hell, and my PMS is through the roof.  I am so emotional today that I cried because my batteries died in my mouse and I couldn't find new ones,  I don't need it, but I was being a baby. I cried this morning when I was unable to masturbate to rid the frustration.  It was too painful and I couldn't get myself going.  You know you're having a bad day when you cry because you can't get off.

 I feel awful for my friend JW. He had to read all my emotional whining today.  Thank you for being such an awesome friend and putting up with my emotional crap! You made my day when you called to cheer me up.  I adore you.

Of all the days for me to be an emotional wreck, it had to be the day of LOVE... Valentine's Day. HA!

On a more happy note:  A random stranger from my neighborhood Yelled out the passenger window of an SUV filled with men HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! Have a great Friday and weekend! with a huge smile.  I couldn't help but smile and laugh.  Though he and his friends looked like drug dealers/ gang members, they were all pretty darn happy.  You can't judge a book by it's cover, can you?

Happy Friday kids! here is my valentine to ________________










No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...