Sunday, March 2, 2014

I am Writing

I am writing, just not here.

I have been on a writing frenzy, I guess.  I have written my deepest fears, desires, and heart break. As if not writing will make my heart burst.  I haven't felt the need to write in such a way in a long time.  I am filling up my journals with thoughts and emotions I thought I lost, or buried deep within me.

My past has come to visit, to haunt, to drag my soul through the fires of hell.  My present is here within  my heart, lifting me, pushing me, to carry me forward.  My future is waiting quietly, patiently, for me to decide.

I don't know what I'm doing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...