Sunday, March 23, 2014

Lent: Getting Caught Up On Entries.

March 21, 2014 Friday

I went for a hike with V today. We started at Contra Loma walked through Black Diamond Mines and back to Contra Loma.  It took about three hours.  I felt like my right hip wanted to fall off and my left knee was ghosting.  I was sore for a short while and thought I would be sore Saturday, but I felt pretty good Saturday morning.  I was planning on going out Friday night but plans were foiled by a reluctant friend.  Oh well, I tried.  The hike somehow felt like it took up my whole day.



The Beginning

The hike up was killing my legs, gah

Oh look cows.  Almost done. 


March 22, 2014 Saturday

Not much going on, just did some cleaning and organizing around the house.  Hung out with the kids,  and went for a brief walk to keep me from getting sore.  I didn't really eat much, actually I haven't been eating as much as I should. I am down to 146 pounds.  I did have a couple caffeine free Cokes today.   It's a bit of a regular day.  The stray cat we care for decided he wanted to hang out in the house.  He took a nap on the clothes I was trying to organize.

DJ Meow-Mix sleeping on my mess. 


March 23, 2014 Sunday

Went to breakfast with JW, K & W.   I had a yummy omelette with a hot link in it. I love spicy food, yes I do.  Did some laundry and listened to 90s alternative today; I'm being nostalgic.  I think I drank way too much tea today.  I feel wired and it's 9pm.   I got a little me time in today while the kids were at their grandparents.  YES!

I think I am all caught up on my entries. I am off to bed.

Good Night and Sweet Dreams xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...