Monday, March 17, 2014

Lent Day Ten Friday March 14: I'm Excited

Such pretty flowers. Thanks JW

Last night (Thursday), I went out to dinner & a walk with JW and we had a nice time.  We always have a good time, at least I think so.  I might be wrong, who knows.  JW invited me to go to the beach with him and of course I said yes.  The ocean is my sanctuary and my place to reflect, refocus, and gain perspective.   The ocean is the best place to meditate in my opinion.  I am so excited to see the ocean again.

Oh by the way, did I mention how awesome my friend JW is?  He brought me some lovely Daffodils on Wednesday after my meltdown.  I can't tell you how much I appreciate my close friends and all they do.

Question: Where do you go to find peace?

Answer: Nature is the best answer, though it's not really a where.  When I need to find peace, clear my head, or meditate, I go for a walk or I'll bart to San Francisco and enjoy the beach.  Sometimes I will sit and just listen to the world around me.  It calms me and gives me a chance to refocus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...