Saturday, March 8, 2014

Lent Day Four: Blah.

Okay, I'm not really eating pumpkin anything, though pumpkin pie does sound good.  I had things I shouldn't today, but it was worth it.  Tonight is my daughters 14th birthday sleep over.  I'll post more about her party and what I ate tomorrow after everyone goes home.  I had a good day besides cheating on my Lent.  I knew I would because it was Samantha's party.  I had a healthy breakfast and lunch, fish and veggies.  Dinner was a little more open. haha...

I am now just sitting in my room reading, writing, and researching.  Keeping to myself while Samantha and her friends have a good time.  I'm working on a relationship blog I have been wanting to post. It seems harder than I thought, or maybe I am over thinking it.  Eh, who knows...

Question of the Day: If you could write a note to your younger self, what would you say in only three words?

Answer: Believe in yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...