Saturday, March 29, 2014

Under The Weather, But I Love The Rain.

I haven't been feeling well the last day or so.  I don't know what it is, but it's not a cold or flu.  My body aches, slight nausea, and dizzy spells.  It comes and goes and makes me tired.  Maybe it's stress, maybe it's the rainy day blues, I really don't know.  I just don't like it.  I love the rain, so I don't want to believe the weather is affecting me in anyway.

So I tried to lift my mood by watching some movies, ordering in Pizza Guys, and enjoying the day as much as I could.  I watched a classic favorite.  Not all would watch this movie, but I enjoy it very much.  But I'm A Cheerleader!  is a great movie about a girl coming out.  I saw this movie on T.V. years ago and liked it, I don't own it yet, but it was on Netflix. YAY!



I also watched for the first time Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters. I have been wanting to see this. I was disappointed that I missed it in the theater.  Great movie and both lead characters are HOT! I'll have to add this movie to my Own It list.  Luckily Netflix had it and I am so grateful for that. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...