Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Day Six and Seven of Lent: Not all that exciting

Day six started a bit slow. I woke up with another headache, putting in me in bed for longer than I wanted.  I was hoping to get up and exercise, but that didn't happen.  I had a nice visit from a friend and I ended up doing some of my workout before bed.  Not much else went on.  It was a good but unproductive day.

Day seven was okay.  I did a little exercising and walked to pick up pizza for dinner.  Not much else today. I've been lazy the last few days because I'm PMSing.

Boring as hell, right?

So here are my questions for the two days....

Day six: What always helps lift you up when you're feeling down?

Music always helps lift my spirits.  Also having someone or some way to vent my frustrations.  I am hoping fitness will become a new way to uplift my mood and I won't need people to help me anymore. I don't really like venting to people like I used to.

Day seven (from a friend): What is more important, taking care of others or yourself first?

My answer is you must take care of yourself before you can take care of others.  You can't take care of another if you cannot take care of yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...