Friday, March 7, 2014

Lent Day Three: Not so Fast

It's Friday day three, and I'm supposed to fast all day.  I ended up getting ill and I'm not sure why.  Nausea was something awful today. It was so bad I ended up eating.  Once I ate lunch I felt so much better.  So, I think I will have to change the fasting to fresh fruits and veggies only on Wednesdays and Fridays.  I have never had a problem with fasting before.  I think I need to re-educate myself on fasting.  I prepped my food for the next two days, fish and asparagus, with hard boiled eggs.  I'll make me some iced tea tomorrow for the day.

Not much else to talk about really, Samantha's birthday party is tomorrow evening.   Lord help me with a house full of teenage girls.

Question of the day: What activities help you feel most like yourself?

Writing is definitely one of the activities.  I enjoy writing and expressing myself.  Putting my idiotic randomness onto paper or in a blog entry helps me see myself and focus on what I am feeling or thinking more clearly.  Reading is another,  yeah that might sound funny, but I like to get lost in a world that is not my own.

I've been writing more lately than I have in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...