Sunday, February 9, 2014

Frustrated but laughing

Random photo I took
I am trying to edit and organize this blog.  All I am doing is getting mad at myself.  As I go though the entries trying to edit Labels and correct any mistakes, I read bits and pieces and laugh at how silly I can be.  Sometimes i forget how weird or crazy i can be when emotionally drained or in a manic state. I crack myself up.  It's nice and a bit scary to see the things I thought and felt at different times in my life.

Anywho... i think i am almost done.  I will be adding old entries from other blogs that I am deleting here soon. So things may seem a little off.  I will also have a bunch of entries edited and updated.  I am also looking for some fun 30 day challenges to do. If you know about any, PLEASE tell me.

Okay that is all. For now.

Your Friend,

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...