Sunday, May 20, 2012

The last argument i had

30 day blog challenge Day 20: The last argument you had.

well.... uhm... I think it was... no... hhmmm ...

It took me a minute to think about the last argument. I think the only arguing going on lately is with the kids. Mostly to get their chores and homework done. The LAST one we had was about them two arguing to much. yes we argued about arguing. My children like most people insist on having the last word. So most of their fights/ arguments are really the last word. It's really frustrating when i tell them all they have to do is stop and walk away, but I hear "well he/she doesn't stop". The weird thing is, they only argue when I'm around. at first I thought it was for attention, but now I'm not so sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...