Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Kiss kiss

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 9: Your last Kiss
My last kiss, well that was with Ryan and that is all I'm going to say. I'm not going into details or anything so you'll just have to deal with it.

Here are some random facts about kissing:
1. The science of kissing is called Philematology.
2. Lips are far more sensitive than the genitals.
3. French kissing uses all 34 muscles in the face.
4. Passionate kissing burns 6.4 calories per minute.
5. It is possible for women to reach orgasm through kissing.
These fun facts are brought to you by randomhistory.com

I don't know about you but, I love kissing. To be honest I AM one of the women that can have an orgasm from kissing. IF the person I am kissing knows what they are doing obviously. We all hate bad kissers and we all have our preferences on how to kiss. Is bad kissing a deal breaker? Have you dumped or decided not to date someone because they can't kiss? I have, cause I'm mean like that.Okay okay, It was only once and in high school. I forgot his name. I just won't kiss the person or try to get out of it as fast as I can. I'm sorry but it's a total turn off if you suck at kissing. Something I have noticed in the last few years is that people don't kiss as much anymore. What are you afraid of? That you suck??? Cause you probably do. So get some practice... Go out and kiss someone!

What is your favorite way to kiss?

Two girls kissing and some boobs in the background YAY!







No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...