Saturday, May 19, 2012

Day 19 of challenges


It's 12:30 am and I can't sleep.





Song Challenge: Recommend a great song to someone you hate. 
Yeah well I don't really HATE anyone. There are people out there I dislike, but not HATE. Hate is such a harsh word. I am trying to better myself as a person and hating others will not help me on that journey.So my song choice will be Good Morning, because It's morning and I know I have haters, no matter what though I will not lower myself to their level. I LOVE YOU Haters.


Blog Challenge: Something that never fails to make you feel better.
Oh that is so easy. Just look above. MUSIC always makes me feel better. When I'm angry i listen to song that make me want to scream and a sing along. When I'm sad or happy I listen to happy pop songs and by the end of the 3rd song I am all good. When i want a good cry I listen to sad love songs or break up songs. When I want to relax I listen to classical or opera. Music makes everything better.








No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...