Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Shout out to Worldwide Graffiti and some Boobs



One of the amazing pieces of art on WORLWIDE GRAFFITI
If you have a Facebook, which most people do these days, Please go check out and LIKE WORLDWIDE GRAFFITI. It's an amazing page that share some of the worlds greatest graffiti art. Yes I understand graffiti is considered illegal but, how do we know if all graffiti is? In some parts of the world it's called spray can art and that is when an artist is commissioned to make "graffiti" or spray can art. Who's to say that some graffiti we see is illegal or not. To me it's all beautiful work. What I hate though is that awful craptastic tagging kids and uncreative people do. Now that to me is illegal and disrespects graffiti art. Now go check out this page on Facebook.

and now for some boobs.

Larissa Riquelme



You are welcome. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...