Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Blog Challenge day 2: How have you changed in the past 2 years?


 I feel the biggest change in my life in the last 2 years has been that I don't stress or worry as much as I used to. Don't get excited, I still have my freak out moments. I just don't have constant worry. I have been slowly letting go of the silly little things that bother me and trying to go with the flow of life. I have also noticed I have become comfortable being single. This is the longest I have been without a significant other. I guess you can say I used to be a serial dater. Going from one relationship to another. I hated being alone and I feared it so much. I have learned to enjoy my alone time and to make the most of it. I have also learned to not always be in such a rush, with relationships and life. I'm okay with just having friends and no love interests.  I take my time getting to know people and I don't put my whole life out in the open right away. I also like to just quietly people watch. I go for walks more and take myself out on dates. I feel being comfortable being alone is a huge step for me. I did try to date but I wasn't really into it. I wasn't ready to be in a relationship and most dates were, so obviously I was dating for the wrong reasons (to meet new people and hang out). One guy slapped me across the face and asked what jerk made me the bitch I am. I guess I'm a bitch for not wanting more than friendship, HA. Some days it sucks being single cause I want to cuddle, hold hands, and all that mushy stuff, but I don't have someone. That's okay though, because I have my stuffed cow Ralph to cuddle, plus a vibrator & a dildo to take care of my urges (but the vibrator has a crack in it cause I dropped it). Yeah i can't have all the mushy stuff, but oh well, that's life. Hopefully all those feelings and urges will go away and I won't think about it anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...