Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Things not going as planned.

      This year has started out pretty good. Though there are some things I had hoped I would start or complete. I have done neither in any of the things on my list. Shame on me!  I'm being a procrastinator again. So I am looking over my list & revamping it.

      It seems as if this week is going by so slow, yet I can't get anything done. Tell me how that makes sense?   It doesn't help that my house is freezing. I have the space heater in my room because the cold doesn't bother the kids. I ask them all the time if they are cold & they always answer no. Must be nice to not freeze your butt off every night. My house needs cleaning but it is too cold downstairs to do anything. I have to bundle up with 3 blankets to watch a movie with Samantha. I know I am whining, but I swear as I get older it gets colder.  I bring the space heater into every room with me, even the kitchen.

   This weekend the plan is to help Samantha with her cell project. Go down town to take some photos.   I was asked by a classmate to photograph the beautiful purses, shawls, and jewelry she makes. I'm not sure when she wants that done. I also want to finish a project for my room, so I can move the furniture around. I just need to find someone I can borrow a step ladder from. The following weekend I want to work on reorganizing my living room & getting rid of one of my couches.  I'm also going to start selling some things on Craigslist & Ebay. I have way to much stuff & I need to get rid of it.

      I really need to keep things moving. I'm horrible at motivating myself, hopefully, I can get the whip cracking this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...