Thursday, April 27, 2017

FBGM...

bestlovequoteslove.com
Plain and simple... Fuck Bitches Get Money! No time for Bull Shit.

I'm keeping my goals to myself and one other.  What I do in private is no ones business. My income, bank account, and next move are private, I clearly have no sex life since I work a lot and that's okay. I'm tired of the drama, gossip, and disloyalty.  What happened to helping, and supporting each other?
I need to find like minded people.  My inner circle will stay the same, but it's time to build around the Yin and Yang.


Virg- You are the Yin to my Yang, or is it the other way around. Haha

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Right on Lisa. I totally get it. Have an excellent weekend

    ReplyDelete

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...