Tuesday, May 9, 2017

WTF, My Body is Angry


My health has been going down hill lately.

I'm exhausted, my skin is breaking out and itching like crazy, and I'm in a crappy mood for no reason.  I don't know what caused this so I plan on detoxing for a few days.   At first I thought I was having an allergic reaction.  I changed soaps, laundry detergent, and lotions.  My skin is still blotchy and itchy.  My face and chest is seriously breaking out, I'm guessing my face broke out from the hair products I'm using now.  I'm tired of feeling itchy all day.  Scratching my skin off.  This has been going on for a few weeks now.  I think it's time to go to the doctor and get an allergy test and also see a dermatologist for what I think may be hives.  A coworker thinks its just stress but I disagree.  I don't feel stressed.  I'm working less and sleeping more. So where is the stress?  I am eating way too much crap though. So maybe, just maybe I'm eating something that is causing all this.

My skin looks awful right now.  The photo collage below is from this morning.  Fresh out of the shower.  My face and chest are covered in acne, some are cystic acne which I have not dealt with in a few years. My arms are blotchy, dry and extremely itchy.  I've been using Lubriderm Fragrance Free lotion, but it doesn't seem to be helping.  Time for a detox with lots of water, fresh fruits and veggies.
UGH... Acne and blotchy skin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...