Sunday, January 29, 2012

It's 2 am

   I can't sleep again. So I finished my revised Bucket List. You can find it above my posts. I figured that would be the best place to put it. An easy way to find it whenever I or someone else wants to check up on it.
 I posted my bucket list on Facebook, Myspace, and Tumblr as well. I am hoping it will help someone else start or add to their bucket list. I found some of my ideas on Tumblr. there are some great visual bucket lists on Tumblr and it helped me decide if those were things I would really want to do. I removed some stuff and added a ton more. I know a Bucket List is never truly complete. There is always something more to add.
 I went to Target today to get a few things. One was a journal, I found one I liked and was holding it while I looked at what else there was. I saw something I thought a special friend would like. without thinking I set the journal I wanted down and picked up the other item. I looked it over and thought it would be a great gift. I put the item for my friend in the basket and totally forgot about the journal I wanted. So in the morning I will go back and get my journal. I'm such a dork.
 I just noticed that while I type I don't always hit the I at the right time and it doesn't get capitalized. Poor I is neglected by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...