Friday, November 16, 2012

Just for now...

Quick Hello before i head out again.

1. I start school on Monday WOOHOO!
2. My daughter won something called the Turkey Trot at school.
3. I scratched a mole on my face and now it looks infected so, my face looks scary.
4. I forgot to wash off my make up and I looked like a crying psycho ex-girlfriend when i got out of the shower.
5. Anxiety attacks are back. May have to be medicated again.
6. Thanksgiving is at my house this year. I dont have enough chairs or tables. Oh well!
7. My next door neighbors are moving out today. Which means by Christmas I will have new neighbors and I have no idea what I'll get. YAY?!


I'll have a proper blog later today. I have to go pick up the Turkey Trot prize for my daughter.  Then its off to bowling. I have all these half started blogs, i need to finish them all. Time to run. I'll explain the above crap later.
~Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...