Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanks, but no thanks.

Thanksgiving week was busy. So busy that I gladly agreed to run away for the weekend.
I started school for a medical secretary certificate this week. What a weird time to start. I'm taking Medical Terminology, Computer Concepts, and Customer Service 101. I don't get a choice in what I take, but so far I like it. I cooked for thanksgiving this year. I made pumpkin pie, yams and stuffing for the first time. I usually buy pies and stuffing pre-made. Everything came out good. The turkey, yams & pie supplies actually came from Samanthas school. She won the 7th grade girls Turkey Trot. The prize included supplies for a turkey dinner.
I don't do the shopping on black friday or anything. I hate the weekend after Thanksgiving. I normally hide in my home. But this weekend I am being taken away to somewhere cold. I have no idea what is in store for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...