Saturday, December 1, 2012

FML, but not really.


This photo to the right explains how my week has been going perfectly. To say I have had a rough week would be pretty accurate.

I got hurt snowboarding last weekend. It was my first time, but some jerkface knocked me down, and then I got hit by another person. I didn't think I was hurt that bad and was able to go dancing the same night. As the days went by the pain got worse and I started getting dizzy and nauseous. So I went to the ER just to be safe. After being in the ER for 2 1/2 hours i was told I had a pinched nerve and some bruising but I would be fine after a few days. AWESOME! Well maybe not, a classmate asked if I had been sick this winter yet. Uhm winter just started, and I was a little sick in September, so I think I'm good. Wrong! I woke up Friday with a fever and body aches. Good job classmate, you jinxed me. So here I am sick in bed. I've been studying and trying to think of things to blog about.

.........

Wait, back up. Did I tell you I started school? Maybe in a recent post? Well I started taking classes at a local Adult Education school. I entered into their Medical Secretary program. It's 40 weeks and classes are 5 weeks long. I like the fact the classes are short because they will keep my interest and I learn better in fast paced courses. I started 11.19.2012 YAY! I have already finished one course. Yes I finished one in less than 2 weeks, it was easy computer basic skills. The computer classes are self paced and once you are done with one you move on to the next one. Perfect! It will give me plenty of time in the end to work on things I suck at like ten key (200 strokes per minute) and typing (50 wpm). Now I can type pretty well and do ten key as well. But this program makes you do it the way you should, not like I do, almost never using my pinkies... oopsy. So anywho, the Instructors are great. I have met some nice ladies in my classes and in the "Student Lounge".  The school was once an elementary school. I believe it was the first in town. It's pretty neat how the now City has turned it into an Adult Ed and high school on one campus. The high school is more of a continuation school, but I dont think we use that term anymore. So far I am really enjoying the classes and I'm excited to participate. Unfortunately I have already missed two days because of being ill and hurting my back. I don't want to miss anymore days. So I better get well by tomorrow night darn it.

So the week was good but at the same time LIFE tried to f**k it up. Try a little harder next time LIFE.

P.S. I need to post the few pictures I took last weekend so maybe i'll do that in a few.


No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...