Saturday, December 15, 2012

Where did the time go?


Geez, it's December already? This year seems to have gone by so fast. The end of the world is coming up and then Christmas and New Years.  What are you doing for these special days? Me, I'm doing nothing super special. The day the world ends I will be in school, It's the last day of this session. Christmas and New Years I plan on being home. I'm not cooking or having company this year. Just some peace, quiet and time for reflection. This past year was pretty good. I spent time with Ryan and his family helping them with their move. I got to explore San Francisco and went to Pride with my daughter. I learned new things, faced some fears and checked a few things off the bucket list. I saw Jason Mraz and Christina Perri live. It was amazing! I went and saw plenty of cool movies.  I got to spend time with long lost friends, and made so pretty cool new ones. I removed a lot of negative people from my life and found positive people to replace them.

There are a few things that need to be resolved within myself. I know that in time I will find a way to work out the kinks. I am confident that 2013 will be a great year, but why wait for the New Year? Everyday is a new day and a fresh start. If you think about it every minute, or even second is a great time to start a new. A time for growth- mentally, physically and spiritually. I am ready for positive changes and better self-awareness.  It's starts and ends with me... Why wait till January 1, 2013.

IT STARTS NOW!

1 comment:

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...