Friday, December 21, 2012

Happy Christmas!

It's that time of year again. We all survived the Holiday shopping. We get to cheat on our so called diets. How do you like those gifts you'll regift or never use? Hopefully you got a gift card instead.

Each year I have a different feeling. Some years I'm totally into Christmas and some years I'm Scrooge. This year I am indifferent, but I wanted to blog about Christmas, so I will Share with you some of my favorite things about the Holiday.





  • Favorite Christmas movies
    • The Nightmare Before Christmas
    • How the Grinch Stole Christmas
    • Scrooged
    • A Charlie Brown Christmas
    • Disney's Sing along Songs Christmas songs 
  • Favorite Christmas songs
    • Happy Xmas (the war is over) - John Lennon, Christina Perri
    • Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays - N*Sync
    • Winter Wonderland - Jason Mraz, Jewel, Frank Sinatra, Disney singers
    • Ave Maria - Charlotte Church, Christina Perri
    • Sleigh Ride - Jewel, Garth Brooks
    • Last Christmas - Wham!
Actually Christina Perri has a great Christmas Album. You should check it out.





1 comment:

  1. You had me at all the movies until the last one. I don't even know what that is. LOL! I'm so with you on the WHAM! song, though.

    ReplyDelete

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...