Thursday, January 2, 2014

Is it the End?




THE END IS NEAR!

Not exactly the end, just a revamp, transformation, evolution, maturity (okay, maybe not maturity).  Something is changing and I am going with the flow.  I can feel it in my soul.  I thought last year was the year of change.  I called it year of self and tried too hard to change and better myself.  I didn't do that bad, but I could have done better.  We could always do better, right?

I've been in the mood to throw things out and start a new, anew? Is that one word or two?  I have no clue.  Why am I rhyming? I have been going through boxes and what not in my home and removing anything that no longer serves a purpose.  This cleaning has now moved on to the interwebs.  I have removed social networking accounts, friends, groups, blogs, pictures, and updating what needs to be updated.  This will go on for a long time.  IF you have been removed or can't find me somewhere on the interwebs, you'll just have to deal.

I would like to make all my accounts fluid and matchy-matchy.  I am debating on whether I should deactivate my facebook or just leave it alone and not log in.  I'm killing my Twitter, though I may make a new one later.  I removed some old blogs and will be moving others to another site.  I will post all new sites and links here as soon as it is complete.  If you have any cool ideas or sites I should try, let me know please.

So, it's not really the end, but a much needed change of direction.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...