Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Update on my Procrastination.

Yes I'm a procrastinator.  I have admitted this before in an old post.  I'm working on ridding my life of it, but until then I will give you a little update.

UPDATE 1
  I have not finished my revamp and entry swapping yet.
SEE... Procrastination, that bastard!

  All the sex talk entries will be moved to Tumblr.  I will post the link to the blog when I get around to it.  Not all the entries are moving, some will be rewritten and posted.








UPDATE 2
  I have been on a blogging hiatus of sorts.  I have noticed I only blog during extreme emotion.  I don't like that.  I need to work on this problem.  There were times I wanted to blog but I was nowhere near my Mac.  I should just start taking notes on my phone as they come to me.  I do have a list of entries I want to write on in a "Blogging Journal".  It was nice to take a break though and not really think about blogging.  Time to get back into it and be more productive.

UPDATE 3
  I started a Fitness Challenge on January 15th.  It's going okay.  I ended up switching from one fitness plan to another because the new coach and workouts were too advanced for me.  Last week I hurt my lower back and hip.  Some muscle spasms and a pinched nerve for about 5 days. It hurt to walk and sit, it sucked ass.  I'm feeling much better and back on track.  I have not had any soda today and only had one yesterday.  I made cabbage soup for the next few days to help me detox.  I'm not trying to lose weight, but I am trying to learn how to live a healthier lifestyle and strengthen my core.  I'll update you as I go.  I am also using the Body by Vi shakes and I really like them.

UPDATE 4
Over the weekend I went to this awesome book store in El Cerrito called  The Bay Area Free Book Exchange with some friends.  I have been wanting to go ever since I saw them on SF Fun Cheap.  I had well over 100 books to donate and I didn't want to give them to the local library.  I have been holding on to some of these books for years knowing I would never read them. My friend JW is a sweetheart and helped me transport the books.  We get to the book store and I am so freaking excited.  I can't even tell you how happy I was to be there.  So many books to choose from and they're FREE... We left with about 17 books I think.  JW picked out 2 and Kat had maybe 6, I'm not sure.  W & S didn't pick anything out. The ones in the photo are mine.  I want to go again, so if you're interested, let me know.
  JW decided it would be a great day to go to Golden Gate Fields as well.  I have never been so of course I'm going to say Hell Yeah! My first time at a horse track and it was so fun.  I can't wait to go again.

*Hint Hint* VIRGINIA!!!





I will leave you with a quote I read this morning.  I plan on adding it to one of my soon to be rewritten entires.  It is by Tyler Knott Gregson, whom I had never heard of before today.  I am an instant fan.

"Do you think it possible that some people are born to give more love than they will ever get back in return?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...