Friday, September 12, 2014

A Little Happy Update

Waiting at Walnut Creek Bart in the morning..

So....
As you can clearly see I have not been blogging.  Instead I have been working, as in I got a 9-5 job, okay it's actually 7:30 - 4 but whatever.

I didn't want to talk about the job until I had been here for at least a month.  Well it's been about a month, so it's now time to talk. The position is a Temporary Clerk for the county I live in. The Boss Lady I work under is a Systems Analyst in one of the many departments in the County.  It's six months long, eight hour days, with an approximate 2 hour public transportation commute each way.  Yes, that means I wake up between 4:30 and 5:00 am to get ready.

Here is my new daily schedule

4:30-5:00 --Snooze the darn alarm..... OMG I'm gonna be late
5:32 --YAY! 93x is here (right around the corner from my house)  I usually sleep on this ride
6:10ish -- Arrive at Walnut Creek Bart to take 98x
6:24 -- YAY! 98x is departing
6:33 -- Arrive at Sun Valley Mall in Concord and walk the rest of the way to work.
6:45 -- Arrive at work
--- Clean my desk
--- Eat breakfast
--- Read or write in a journal while I wait to start
7:30-11:30 -- Logging in work from the previous evening and whatever else Boss Lady needs done.
11:30-12:00 -- Lunch ( I usually walk around the buildings or sit and watch the animals in the pond.)
12:00-4:00 -- Doing whatever kind of work that my Boss Lady needs.
4:24-4:35 98x to Walnut Creek Bart (this bus is always late... ALWAYS!!)
4:40-5:12 93x to home.  I catch the 4:40 bus IF the 98x makes it in time. It's only happened once so far.
6:15 -- Hi Honey I'm Home!!! 

By the time I get home, even though I usually sleep or read, I am too darn tired to cook. After a month you would think I have gotten down a schedule for home. NOPE, but I will... Someday

So now you know what I have been up to.
I think getting up early will in the long run be great for me. I have been trying to get myself on a schedule where I wake up before 6 am.  I have been struggling with that for a long while.  My only problem is I have loud neighbors and sometimes I am unable to get to bed at a decent hour.

I enjoy my job when we're busy, somedays I write or read while I wait for more work.  I'm not always super busy, but I always have something to do.  Next week will be off the hook busy as we are updating systems. Wish me luck...
My paper Clip Ram


He wanted my Banana, but I didn't share

Me taking a Selfie break. haha



No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...