Friday, June 8, 2012

craving veggies & an ER visit

from fanpop.com

I have been seriously craving veggies. I'm also craving pizza, so I thought I would order my favorite. Sadly it did not satisfy my cravings. wah wah wah.... I had four slices of pizza and some cheesy bread. I'm stuffed and yet not fulfilled. Now what do I do? maybe I should have ordered a salad too.

This week was okay, I did pull a muscle in my upper back that cause serious problems with my right arm and chest. I had to go to the ER because I had a hard time breathing and my right arm became numb. It was a little scary, but I knew I would be okay. I'm just glad it was a pulled muscle and nothing to do with my lungs or heart. with all the questions they asked I was a little worried. It did make me think about what I am consuming. I bought coconut juice and Arizona Ice teas instead of a bunch of soda. I still had soda but not as much as I usually do. I gone from 4liters a day to 20oz a day. That's a good start, right? I hope to have it down to a can (12oz) or a glass at one meal a day and then to only drinking it when I dine out or have pizza at home. I have to have a soda with my pizza.

I didn't measure myself this morning. OOPS so I'll do it in the morning. That's all for now, i don't really have much to say. I'm tired from all the food I ate and I have to get up early to get the house ready for my sons graduation/ acceptance party on Sunday. I'll talk more about that tomorrow. Good night kids.

Lisa



No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...