Saturday, June 2, 2012

Let the June Challenge begin.

http://lowfatdietplan.com/bmi-chart


I started today with a new challenge. I want to better my health, and make new "good habits". I weighed, measured and took pictures of myself today. I will do this every Friday and post my progress.  My goal is not really to lose weight, but to be more healthy and fit. According to the chart above at 5'2" & 155 lbs (11 stone) I am overweight. Up until 2003 I weighed between 134-140. I started gaining weight and getting fat. Okay i'm not really fat, but have have more fat than I want. I am getting sluggish and sometimes I get exhausted out of nowhere. I do not smoke, occasionally drink, and I don't do street drugs or Prescription (Rx). I've never been a fan of any of that stuff, though I have tried marijuana, all it did was make me tired. I think it's only purpose is for medicinal use.

I will not make myself give up anything, but learn to have what I love in moderation. I am working on a fitness goal plan that I can break down into smaller parts. Baby steps is what I keep telling myself. If I start too big I will give up.

So here is the Beginning:

Height: 5'2"
Weight: 155
BMI: 28 (overweight/ borderline obese)

Measurements:
Bust: 38 1/2
Arms: 12 1/2
Waist: 33
Hips: 42
Thighs: Left 24  Right 25  (is that normal?)
Calves: Left 15 right 15 1/2 (again, wtf?)



No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...