Saturday, April 9, 2016

I'm Tired Of The Foot Pain

I was recently diagnosed with Plantar Faciitis.  I don't know how to explain how I feel about it.  Frustrated? Confused? I just don't know.  I have walked everywhere most of my life.  I'm a pedestrian.  I'm on my feet all the time.  Always have been.  So why now? After I join the gym and try to be 100% serious about my health do I get foot problems?  My left foot has more going on than Plantar Faciitis, I have pain I can't explain in other parts of my foot.  I've had X-rays and I'm about to have a MRI to see if there is anything else.  If not, I'm screwed.  Physical therapy is the next step, I'm waiting for their call.   This issue is causing problems at work. I am half the speed I used to be, so my work is falling behind.  My Supervisor and I discussed the situation and she is doing her best to help me.  I want to hike, jog, and be able to participate in life without being in pain.  I have a feeling this is going to be something I will have to deal with and there will be no fixing it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...